1. Name and address of the data controller
Data controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Phone: +49 160 939 909 02
User data may be collected and processed on our website. In order to ensure the protection of your privacy and identity, we hereby inform you about the processing of your personal data on our website.
3. Collection and processing of data and information based on legitimate interest when accessing the website
When accessing our website , the browser of your device will automatically send the following data to us. This general data and information are stored in the server log files until automatically deleted no more than 14 days after their collection:
- an Internet protocol address (IP address) of your device,
- the date and time of your access to our website, i.e. beginning and end of each use of our website,
- name and URL of the accessed file,
- the website from which an accessing system reaches our website (so-called referrers),
- the used browser, operating system of your device and the access service provider
This data and information are processed based on legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR for the following purposes:
- to deliver the content of our website correctly,
- optimize the comfort of using our website,
- to check system security and stability, correct any dysfunction and identify any misuse, and
- for administrative purposes.
4. Collection and processing of personal data based on consent
If you have explicitly given your consent, we may use your contact data and/or e-mail address to send you information about our company or services, e. g. in a newsletter (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. aGDPR) . If your consent does not expressly include the disclosure of this data to third parties, we will not transfer the data.
5. Transfer of data to third parties
We will only transfer your personal data to third parties if:
- pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, the transfer is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an predominant interest of protection in not processing your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and is necessary for the performance of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
The data subject may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies through our website by means of a corresponding setting of the Internet browser used, and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. If the data subject deactivates the setting of cookies in the Internet browser used, not all functions of our website may be entirely usable.
7. Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f GDPR. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet requirements and is continually optimized. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the mentioned regulations.
a. Google Analytics
For the purpose of demand-oriented design and continuous optimization of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (https://www. google. de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphi-theatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type/version,
- the operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools. google. com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en). As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is used to prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again. Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics Help (https://support. google. com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
b. Google Fonts
We use Google Free Fonts from Google on our website. These fonts are free to use and open source. When you visit a page on our website that contains Google Fonts, your browser establishes a direct connection to Google's servers. Here it is transmitted to the Google server which of our Internet pages you have visited. Google's servers will send files, information or applications, e. g. for WOFF 2. 0 compression or a data cache, to your browser or store them on your end device based on a code generated by Google Fonts. This serves e. g. to speed up the use of the websites, especially in regions with limited bandwidth and connectivity, and to choose the right language. If you don't have a Google Account, this information is only stored in conjunction with your IP address or other identifying information
associated with your browser or device. This information including your IP address is transmitted directly from your browser to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
c. Google AdWords Conversion Tracking
8. Social media plug-ins
Based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, we use social media plug-ins of the social network Facebook in order to promote our business. The promotion purpose is a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. Each provider is responsible to comply with applicable data protection laws.
A social network is a place for social meetings on the Internet, an online community, which usually allows users to communicate with each other and interact in a virtual space. A social network may serve as a platform for the exchange of opinions and experiences, or enable the Internet community to provide personal or business-related information. Facebook allows social network users to include the creation of private profiles, upload photos, and network through friend requests.
The operating company of Facebook is Facebook, Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, United States. If a person lives outside of the United States or Canada, the controller is the Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland.
With each call-up to one of the individual pages of this Internet website, which is operated by the controller and into which a Facebook component (Facebook plug-ins) was integrated, the web browser on the information technology system of the data subject is automatically prompted to download display of the corresponding Facebook component from Facebook through the Facebook component. An overview of all the Facebook Plug-ins may be accessed under developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/. During the course of this
technical procedure, Facebook is made aware of what specific sub-site of our website was visited by the data subject.
If the data subject is logged in at the same time on Facebook, Facebook detects with every call-up to our website by the data subject—and for the entire duration of their stay on our Internet site—which specific sub-site of our Internet page was visited by the data subject. This information is collected through the Facebook component and associated with the respective Facebook account of the data subject. If the data subject clicks on one of the Facebook buttons integrated into our website, e.g. the "Like" button, or if the data subject submits a comment, then Facebook matches this information with the personal Facebook user account of the data subject and stores the personal data.
Facebook always receives, through the Facebook component, information about a visit to our website by the data subject, whenever the data subject is logged in at the same time on Facebook during the time of the call-up to our website. This occurs regardless of whether the data subject clicks on the Facebook component or not. If such a transmission of information to Facebook is not desirable for the data subject, then he or she may prevent this by logging off from their Facebook account before a call-up to our website is made.
The data protection guideline published by Facebook, which is available at facebook.com/about/privacy/, provides information about the collection, processing and use of personal data by Facebook. In addition, it is explained there what setting options Facebook offers to protect the privacy of the data subject. In addition, different configuration options are made available to allow the elimination of data transmission to Facebook. These applications may be used by the data subject to eliminate a data transmission to Facebook.
9. Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
- to request access to your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to demand without delay the rectification of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
- to request to erasure your personal data stored with us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- to request, in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, the restriction of processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have filed an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request the data portability to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to withdraw consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our office.
10. Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
May, 24th 2018